Cromar ProGRP is a Glass Reinforced Polyester flat roof system designed and
engineered for flat roof applications. ProGRP is a fully integrated all in one system where
the components work together on virtually all types of flat
roofs and vertical surfaces in any domestic or commercial application to provide the perfect all weather protection.
The ProGRG fibreglass resin is a pre-accelerated, thixotropic, orthophthalic
resin formulated for extremely low styrene emission. The correct ratio of
resin to glass fibre chop strand mat (450gsm) is 1.5 litres of resin per m²
of mat. 600gsm mat will use approx. 33% more, the thicker the mat, the more resin is needed.
When a laminate is built up in stages with intermediate curing, each
operation should be finished off with a normal resin / glass fibre
ratio. Any surface area of a cured laminate having an excess of resin, must be abraded before
the laminating is continued. With a normal resin /glass fibre ratio on the laminate surface,
the interval between each operation must not exceed 48 hours without abrasion.
- Very low styrene emission resulting in lower styrene levels in working atmospheres
- Improved water resistance
- Low viscosity for rapid and efficient fibre wet out in both hand and spray lay-up
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure
- Lower exotherm allowing thick sections to ne fabricated with reduced risk of distortion
- Approved by Lloyds Register of shipping for use in the construction of boats moulded under their survey
Prolonged storage or unfavourable storage conditions may cause slight separation, agitation of resin is recommended before use.