EpicCentre Supply Ltd
We respect your right to privacy. This privacy statement explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and protection of Personal Data. This privacy statement applies to the collection and use of Personal Data about you by EpicCentre Supply Ltd (“EpicCentre Supply”, “we” or “us”).
What data we collect and store?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
The data we collect and store is likely to be, but not limited to, your name, email, phone number, address, - the necessary contact details we would need to work with you.
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, considering information needed for product warranty, accounting or applicable legal requirements.
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to such disclosure and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a contract you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, via our website, apps or on social media, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you or your business:
• subscribe to our newsletter and/or other publications;
• request a brochure or other promotional or marketing materials to be sent to you/your business;
• purchase or return goods and/or services at our store;
• purchase goods and/or services via our website;
• enter a competition, or respond to a promotion or survey; or
• give us some feedback.
• as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
• we may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources that are entitled to share that information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
· provide any information and services that you have requested or services that you have ordered
anage our relationship with you (for example, customer services),
Who we share your Personal Information with?
We will not sell, trade or provide your personal information to anyone else unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, Epiccentre Supply Ltd will share your information with trusted third parties only to the extent necessary to provide the services requested by you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Where we store your Personal Data?
All information you provide to us is transferred and stored on secure servers that are located in the UK. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer and storage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• Right of access to the data (Subject Access Request)This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Right for the rectification of errors of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Right to erasure of personal data (please note, this is not an absolute right) This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• The right to portability of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• The right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
To ask for your information, please contact us using the details below.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly youhave the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We use the default configuration of Google Analytics for measuring site statistics. For more details, visit this page on Google’s developer site:
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions or comments please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you:
· or write to us at Data Protection Office, Epiccentre Supply, Unit 21, Hayleys Manor Farm, Upland Road, Epping Upland, Epping, Essex, CM16 6PQ.
We will not normally charge you a fee to access your personal data, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is repetitive or excessive.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This privacy notice was last updated May 2019.