Delivery dates and timescales provided on the website, in email correspondence, product delivery information or acknowledgement of order or elsewhere are provisional until a delivery date has been confirmed by telephone. Delivery time estimations are quoted in working days (not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) Delays in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. Please do not arrange for goods to be fitted and/or installed until you have received the goods in full and checked them for any discrepancies or damage. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock or the item ordered is a special order, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 28 days for dispatch of the goods.
Delivery may be made in multiple shipments.
Please advise us at time of order if delivery is restricted by narrow roads, weak bridges, height restrictions and/or any other restrictions or obstructions to delivery vehicles. Failure to do so may delay delivery of your order and you may incur additional costs if the order must be rebooked for delivery. Where we are unable to deliver the goods because you have not provided appropriate instructions you shall pay us any additional costs or carriage incurred by us.
We will only deliver goods to the billing address on the order. Please note that delivery is kerbside only.
As soon as you have accepted delivery of and signed for the goods you accept full responsibility for them. Our drivers are authorised to deliver goods to the address listed on the order only. Note that delivery is to the first exterior door of the property only. All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 18. If no-one is available to take the delivery, you can arrange redelivery.We may need to make an additional handling charge for redelivery. Should no-one be available to take the redelivery we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any delivery and restocking charges.If prior authorisation has been given to deliver the goods without a signature the goods become the responsibility of the person named on the order at the point of delivery as if the goods had been signed for.
EPICCENTRE SUPPY accepts no liability for being unable to deliver goods due to acts of God, flooding, severe weather, industrial action, civil unrest, regional or national disasters or any other factor outside of our control.
We will inform you if the expected delivery date will exceed 14 days from the date of order receipt. In such a case you will have the option of cancelling the order without incurring any additional costs. Delivery dates may be extended where we are awaiting further information from you, for example, for fraud prevention purposes. In such a case we will notify you within 14 days where you will have the option of cancelling the order.
Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be deemed to have been placed on the first following working day. Delivery dates may be extended where the usual delivery date would fall on a bank holiday or during the Easter or Christmas holiday periods.
If you keep our delivery vehicle waiting for an unreasonable period of time or if we are obliged to return without affecting delivery a justifiable additional charge may be made that reflects the additional cost to us.
The responsibility of the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
- You shall inspect the goods upon delivery. If the goods are faulty or they have been damaged during delivery you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery. If packaging appears damaged it is recommended that this is marked on the delivery note before you sign.
- We will not accept liability for any claims for goods which are damaged, incorrect, shortage or with missing parts which are not notified within 48 hours after the goods were delivered. For damage claims we will require photographic evidence sending and a description of the damage by email.
- We will not be responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer due to incorrect items sent, damaged items or faulty goods once installation has commenced. All goods must be thoroughly checked by a responsible person within 24 hours of receipt and it is deemed that you have accepted all goods once installation has commenced.
- If the goods you purchase are faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your statutory and consumer rights. Please contact us at store, by email: email@example.com or telephone us on 020 33552944 to arrange return of faulty goods.Where the goods are being replaced, we will arrange for the damaged or incorrect goods to be collected at the time the replacement goods are delivered. Please ensure the goods remain in their original packaging in the condition they were originally delivered.
- If a refund, repair or exchange is refused we reserve the right to charge you any collection costs.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to affect your statutory rights or your rights as a consumer.
- If any goods develop a fault after 28 days following delivery and where the manufacturer has provided a helpline, repair service or warranty, you should contact the manufacturer direct. We will have no obligation to provide any refund or assistance after the 28 days following delivery
- If we deem goods returned as damaged to be in perfect condition upon receipt, we will reserve the right to charge all additional delivery and collection charges in full plus an additional 20% restocking fee. Please note that any additional delivery or collection charges will be higher than the original delivery charge as all delivery charges displayed on the website are subsidised.
We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us, we’ll be happy to refund or exchange goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
- The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 which may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
- Goods should be returned to us at Unit 21 Hayleys Manor Farm, Upland Road, Epping Upland, CM16 6PQ with proof of purchase and your order details.
- You must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return prior to returning them.
- We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
- Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account.
- If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
8.If you wish to return undamaged goods – i.e. because you have changed your mind – please note that a 20% re-stocking charge is applicable. When returning the goods to us please ensure the goods are in their original condition with undamaged and unmarked packaging. Please call 020 33552944 for further help or assistance before returning unwanted goods.
- The non-resalable items are the following:
– Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
– Perishable goods.
– Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
– Specially obtained/ordered goods.
– Boilers which have been opened.
– Cementitious goods (eg. cement).
– Plaster based products (eg. multi-finish).
– Mixed paints/liquids
– Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
– PIR insulation boards.
– Toilet seats which have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
– Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, eg. circuit boards.
– Goods that have been fitted/installed.
– Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.